Monday, October 6, 2008

Ambidestro

Isn't it absolutely amazing when you discover a new talent that has been hidden for many many years? What would you know, you probably don't have that kind of reservoir of talent! I chanced upon this gift of mine and I am so happy I did. I realised that I am Ambidextrous. Yup, you heard that right, AMBIDEXTROUS.

Extraordinary!

I always knew there was something special considering that I used to bowl left handed and bat right handed but could never prove it.

It came to my notice that I am as creative( and darned good) while drawing with my right hand as I am with my left hand. The following picture will demonstrate how there is absolutely no difference in the quality of art even though I was using the right hand which I have never used before for drawing-:






The truth is in the pudding!




Don't ask me where, when and how. Oh well... Since you ask, this piece of genius was worked on at 5:30 in the morning with two people standing right behind me( Judging me) putting that much more pressure. I am just happy that I could turn around and say, Ha!


I wonder if Leonardo could recall where he was when he worked on The Last Supper.

4 comments:

fungus said...

this is also ur best piece of writing! :D

rapidrewind said...

well let me give you the bad news... YOU CANT DRAW..Forget left or right hand...

Nandita Mathews said...

wrote a post just for the heck of it eh?

Unknown said...

my advise would be to stick to drawing tables and keeping score when we're playing mail etc.