Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Helicopter Game

The Copter Game

This is perhaps the best game ever and trust me, I don't use that term lightly. I cannot recall how many countless hours I have spent sitting in front of my PC playing this game, trying to improve my score.

Back in my "heydays", I had flown that copter past the trecherous terrain filled with so many obstacles to a distance of nearly 7650 meters. Now I struggle to get it past the 1000 meter mark. How times change. I guess the body has aged and the cockpit is not the place for me anymore.

The simplicity of the game is its greatest attraction.

Instructions


  • Click and hold the left button on the mouse to take the copter up.
  • Release the left button to make the copter go down
  • Avoid all the obstacles in the path and avoid the ceiling
  • Try and fly it to the maximum distance possible
  • Don't curse if you get an obstacle in your path which is impossible to cross. It happens!




Lets bless the amazing guys at www.seethru.co.uk for this great game

2 comments:

Nandita Mathews said...

my score SO FAR-2210.I will get there..

rapidrewind said...

too hard...
But as they say...when u r doing a wrong thing...do it right...at least my collisions are "head-on"