Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer of '03 in South Africa

Nostalgia is a funny thing. You always yearn for more and you hope it never ends. Was just lazing around when the mind wandered to April 2003 and the trip to South Africa. It struck me that somewhere at my place there was a small cd container that contained all the cd's of that trip.

After nearly an hour of searching I found what I was looking for and spent another hour just going through the various cd's. Here is something that I thought I would share with you guys. Had to first convert the .dat file to a .avi file and then upload it on to youtube. Krits was the one who guided me through the process( that girl is smarter than one might think!).

This was outside Jan Van Riebeeck High School in Cape Town and the beautiful Table Mountain stood in front of us.



Have lost touch with most of them. Have no clue about Opu(the guy behind the camera), Kriti and Aparajita. Saumya is pretty much in town completing his degree in IIT Delhi. Aashini is also around and as for Arnab, megs tells me that he is off to Germany later this year for his post-grad. All the best Dada!

No comments: