Sunday, October 26, 2008

Eve Rulz


It's about time I formulated my fictional rulebook for women. Thou shalt follow these commandments or be prepared to lose her to the serpent. NEVER hold me to ransom if I fail to live up to these rules.


Eve-Rules!


  • One must never keep a woman waiting
  • One must never insult a woman
  • One must never curse a woman
  • One must never curse in front of a woman
  • One must never insist on Pizza in front of a woman (but you can have it nonethless)
  • One must always let a woman pass through
  • One must always open the door for a woman
  • One must never expect a woman to compliment your singing (but that must not deter you)
  • One must never ignore a woman
  • One must always give a woman an indirect compliment


I think I have covered all the bases, I think. If there are useful inputs, I might consider adding it to the list. Since I know not one of the three of you is going to give me a pat on the back for the title, I shall do it myself! Ha.


Image Courtesy: Dave Thomas Collection

4 comments:

fungus said...

what!? u know ONLY 10 rules?

may God help u in all ur future endeavours :D

kritika said...

and u don't follow any!!!!

fungus said...

very tru! wht a shame..tsk tsk

Anonymous said...

why are thou tryin to sow seeds of discontent?