Thursday, September 11, 2008

Karle tu Zyaada ka Iraada

I absolutely loved this ad. It has been running on t.v. for the last few days and I fell in love with it the first time i saw it. Finally, I have managed to hunt it down online.

Nice hummable song and a brilliant storyline. It prompted me to come up with this gem-:

"When you have what you wish for, you wish for what you have"

NO Rifa, I did not flick that line from anywhere! Go ahead and have a watch. No idea how it is related to life insurance but a nice ad anyway.


3 comments:

Kartik said...

De taali.. me too loved this ad but what's with wishin for what we have? didn't quite get it..

As in we still wish for wat we don't have..

unless there's a metaphorical sens to it that i'm missing

Anonymous said...

it is pretty much what the Ad is trying to tell us. As youngsters we might wish for the trappings of a luxurious lifestyle but when we get that, we wish for the days of yore, marked by the young,free, devil-may-care attitude.

The hair is used brilliantly, as a metaphor.

At least that is what I interpreted from the ad

Unknown said...

Hahahaha..loved the ad....I agree...Wishes have a habit of regressing to the start...When you have what you wished for, you wish for what you had.

(someday you'll learn sunny boy :-)